Buy Henry Golden Boy American Eagle 22 S/L/LR Heirloom Rifle Online
What’s in the Box
- Henry Golden Boy American Eagle 22 S/L/LR Rifle
- Owner’s Manual
The Henry American Eagle rifle portrays the unique nature of our national bird of prey with a wood finish not found on any of Henry’s other offerings, closely mimicking the look of ivory. The complex process starts with their treasured American walnut that gets layers of primers and ivory color that are sanded down between applications to highlight the wood grain and achieve a natural look. The ivory-colored wood is then deeply engraved. The buttstock features aggressive checkering at the wrist that flows into a leafy vine surround to highlight the head of our American bald eagle and the words, “AMERICAN EAGLE,” engraved in script. The rifle’s forearm is also deeply checkered surrounding Henry’s name with flowing scrollwork throughout. After the engraving the wood is finished with a fixative to protect the stocks and keep the color where it belongs.
The rifle is built on the Golden Boy platform featuring a gleaming nickel-plated receiver cover, buttplate, and barrel band. The deeply blued 20” octagonal barrel provides a striking contrast to the ivory and silver, and it’s topped with a fully-adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a brass bead front sight.
- Model Number: H004AE
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Nickel Plated
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Ivory color Stock and Forearm. Engraved Stock.