Buy Henry Frontier Model 22 Cal Lever-Action Rifle with 24-Inch Threaded Barrel Online
What’s in the Box
- Henry Frontier Model .22 Cal Lever Action
- Owner’s Manual
As you can see from our wide selection of lever actions, we’re big on both tradition in style, and quality in function. We merge both in the Frontier Models, and this suppressor-ready model is no exception.
Before this model’s introduction using a suppressor on a Henry rifle meant visits to a gunsmith for barrel threading and having to remove the suppressor every time the rifle needed to be reloaded. The Frontier Threaded Barrel 24″ model solves both of these issues with two distinct features, both of which make for a convenient way to use a silencer.
The muzzle end of the barrel uses industry standard 1/2×28 threads that are .400″ in length so you can add on your favorite rimfire silencer, and the shorter magazine tube allows enough clearance for reloading without removing the suppressor. No longer are aftermarket modifications needed to make your lever action .22 as quiet as the wind. The caliber choices in .22 S/L/LR and .22 Magnum lets you take the trail that works best for you, whether it’s the humble shoot-all-day-long .22 Long Rifle or the energy-boosting .22 Magnum.
- Model Number: H001TSPR
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 Short, Long, Long Rifle
- Capacity: 22 Short = 16 / 22 LR = 10
- Barrel Length: 24 in
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 in
- Overall Length: 42.5 in
- Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: 3/8 in (Grooved Receiver)
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Plastic
- Length of Pull 14 in
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting
- Embellishments/Extras: Supressor Ready. 1/2×28 (Class3A) Threads. .400″ length.