Buy Henry Big Boy Deluxe Engraved 44 Mag/Spl Lever-Action Rifle Online
What’s in the Box
- Henry Big Boy Deluxe Engraved 44 Mag/Spl Lever-Action Rifle
- Owner’s Manual
After the Civil War it was customary to present engraved rifles as gifts to dignitaries, retiring military leaders and visiting heads of state. Today we all know someone who deserves an equally special gift, one that reflects the lasting impact he’s made on his friends, family or coworkers. The Henry Big Boy Deluxe is that gift. And with the great success of their 1st and 2nd editions, which sold out quickly, Henry is pleased to introduce the Big Boy Deluxe 3rd Edition.
It’s reminiscent of the priceless Henry rifle presented to President Abraham Lincoln in 1862, the gold-plated artifact hanging in the Smithsonian Institute today.
The Big Boy Deluxe is crafted with American walnut stock. Its solid brass receiver and barrel band feature graceful elegant scrollwork inspired by the famed 19th-century engraver Louis Nimschke.
The traditional 20″ octagonal barrel is outfitted with classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sights with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front sight.
Production of this rifle will be limited to just 1,000 units of each caliber. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to give a gift that is a true heirloom-quality treasure, sure to be carried and displayed with pride for generations to come.
- Model Number: H006D3
- Caliber: 44 Magnum / 44 Special
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:20
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver and Barrel Band Engraving. Fancy Walnut. Limited to 1000